Be courageous... wear a little a reminder to take yourself out of your comfort zone... a lion rampant wax seal necklace pendant.
"Life shrinks or expands in proportion to one's courage." ~ Anais Nin
- description -
This lion rampant is depicted in profile standing erect with its forepaws raised, standing on one leg with the other raised to strike, sitting above the wreath, or torse, with its typical six twists.
- symbolism -
In heraldry, the lion represents dauntless courage.
Hand cast from an antique 19th century desk wax seal.
- approximate measurement - 5/8" x 3/4” (16mm x 20mm)
- wax seal charm metal - sterling silver (.925 silver)
- photographed with an old US dime for scale
- chain - a sterling silver cable chain with a spring ring clasp.
- select the necklace chain length or just the charm at checkout.
Impressed with history!