Canter away with a woman on horseback horse wax seal necklace pendant. Equestrian wax seal jewelry.
- symbolism -
There was a time when horses were an integral part of everyday life, be it for trading, transportation, recreation or warfare. The horse represents freedom and grace.
- approximate measurement - 1/2" (13mm)
- wax seal charm metal - sterling silver (.925 silver)
- photographed with a US dime and one inch ruler for scale
- chain - a sterling silver cable chain with a spring ring clasp
- select the necklace chain length or just the charm at checkout
Impressed from an antique Victorian trinket wheel wax seal, which dates back to 1837 - 1901.
Impressed with history!