Sealed with love, a small pierced heart wax seal necklace charm, slightly larger and thicker than the original tiny heart wax seal necklace.
- symbolism -
In heraldry, the heart is a symbol of love, charity and sincerity.
Today, the pierced heart is a symbol for someone struck by love that is beyond their control.
- approximate charm measurement, they vary slightly - 5/8” (16mm)
- wax seal charm metal - sterling silver (.925 silver)
- photographed with a US dime and an inch ruler for scale
- charm only, necklace chains are sold separately here.
- select the specific charm you'd prefer, top to bottom and left to right, as shown in the photos with multiple charms - charm 1, charm 2, charm 3, charm 4, charm 5
Hand crafted from a tiny Victorian fob wax seal, dating between 1837 - 1901, a lovely gift from kim!
Quantities are limited as shown. I've experimented with a different technique creating the heart wax seal charms both larger and thicker than the original Victorian heart wax seal charms I offer, here, the smaller charm measuring approximately 3/8" (10mm), and the comparison is shown in the 6th photo.
Find more heart wax seal jewelry here.
Impressed with history!