A beautiful wax seal necklace with a shiny heart surrounded by the words GIVING and FORGIVING ... meaningful wax seal jewelry to remind you that it's always the season for GIVING and FORGIVING.
- symbolism -
The heart is a universal symbol for love and charity.
Love lives by giving and forgiving.
Hand cast from a large antique watch fob wax seal that dates back to the Georgian era (1714 - 1837), shown in the photographs but not available for purchase.
- approximate measurement - 3/4" x almost 3/4” (20mm x 18mm)
- wax seal charm metal - sterling silver (.925 silver)
- photographed with a 1937 US dime for scale
- chain - a sterling silver cable chain with a spring ring clasp.
- select the necklace chain length or just the charm at checkout.
More chains available here.
And more heart wax seal jewelry here.
Impressed with history!