Celebrate friendship with a timeless heartfelt motif with a heart in hand wax seal necklace pendant, the hand holding a heart in its palm is surrounded by tiny words LOVE and TRUTH. Meaningful wax seal jewelry.
"What is a friend? A single soul dwelling in two bodies" ~ Aristotle
- symbolism -
The heart in hand represents friendship, symbolic of charity given from the heart.
Friendship is one of the most divine gifts of any relationship, it's a unique blend of affection, loyalty, love and trust; a shared spiritual bond between two individuals.
It has been a common symbol for the fraternal organization of the Independent Order of Odd Fellows since the mid 18th century.
- approximate measurement - 1/2" (13mm)
- wax seal charm metal - sterling silver (.925 silver)
- photographed with an old US dime for scale
- chain - a sterling silver cable chain with a spring ring clasp
- select the necklace chain length or just the charm at checkout
Hand crafted from an antique Victorian trinket wheel wax seal, which dates back to 1837 - 1901.
Find more heart wax seal jewelry here.
Impressed with history!