Harmonious hearts … small sterling silver pierced heart wax seal dangle earrings.
"Within your heart, keep one still, secret spot where dreams may grow." ~ Louise Driscoll
- description -
A tiny pierced heart surrounded with a lovely scalloped border.
- symbolism -
In heraldry, the heart is a symbol of love, charity and sincerity.
Today, the pierced heart is a symbol for someone struck by love that is beyond their control.
Hand cast from a tiny Victorian fob wax seal, dating between 1837 - 1901, a lovely gift from kim!
- approximate charm measurement - 3/8” (10mm)
- wax seal charm metal - sterling silver (.925 silver)
- photographed with an old US dime
- ear wires - sterling silver
- earrings come with little earring guards... don't lose an earring!
Impressed with history!