Celebrate love blossoming with a beautiful heart wax seal pendant necklace depicting a heart growing three flowers symbolizing hope, love and peace.
- description -
Within a shield is a heart from which three flowers grow and a bird is perched on the top of the center flower. Above the shield is a helmet with another bird perched on top.
- symbolism -
In heraldry, the shield represents the defender, the heart is symbolic of love, charity and sincerity, the flowers represent hope and joy and the birds, which are likely doves, symbolize loving constancy and peace.
Hand cast from a one of a kind 19th century European armorial desk wax seal. Its matrix is shown in a photo.
- approximate measurement - 7/8” (21mm)
- wax seal charm metal - sterling silver (.925 silver)
- photographed with an old US dime
- chain - a sterling silver cable chain with a spring ring clasp.
- select the necklace chain length or just the charm at checkout.
Impressed with history!