Celebrate love blossoming with a beautiful heart wax seal necklace pendant depicting a heart growing three flowers within a shield, lovely armorial family crest wax seal jewelry.
- symbolism -
In heraldry, the shield represents the defender, the heart is symbolic of love, charity and sincerity, the flowers represent hope and joy and the birds, which are likely doves, symbolize loving constancy and peace.
- approximate measurement - 7/8” (21mm)
- wax seal charm metal - sterling silver (.925 silver)
- photographed with an old US dime for scale
- chain - a sterling silver cable chain with a spring ring clasp
- select the necklace chain length or just the charm at checkout
Hand crafted from a one of a kind 19th century European armorial desk wax seal.
Find more heart wax seal jewelry here.
Impressed with history!