The hand wax seal necklace pendant makes a wonderful gift for someone who provides a helping hand or one who works with their hands. The hand with an open palm within a shield which is supported by leafy ornamentation and sits below a helmet with plumage. Meaningful wax seal jewelry.
- symbolism -
In heraldry, the hand is symbolic of a pledge of faith, sincerity and justice.
- approximate measurement - 7/8” by 1” (22mm x 26mm)
- wax seal charm metal - fine silver (.999 pure and recycled silver)
- photographed with an old US dime for scale
- chain - a sterling silver cable chain with a spring ring clasp
- select the necklace chain length or just the charm at checkout
Hand crafted from an 18th century German armorial desk seal.
Impressed with history!