Need a hand? Here's a fabulous figural left hand necklace pendant. Fun and whimsical jewelry.
The necklace chain threads through the top of the hand.
The chain shown fits easily through the tiny hole at the top but if you don't order with this chain, I would recommend a chain with a loop size smaller than 2mm.
Now also available fully oxidized. If you prefer the fully oxidized left hand please do send a note at checkout.
- hand measurement - 1" x just over 1/4" (25mm x 9mm)
- hand metal - 3D solid sterling silver (.925 silver) full details all around
- photographed next to an old US dime for scale
- chain - an oxidized sterling silver cable chain with a spring ring clasp
- if you prefer a shiny chain, not oxidized, please note at checkout
- select the necklace chain length or just the charm at checkout
- symbolism -
Hands were popular symbols in sentimental Victorian jewelry, often symbolic of loyalty, strength, romance and fidelity.
The left hand necklace is also available with a 14k gold vermeil - as shown in the last photo.
Impressed with history!
©2019 suegray jewelry