Need a hand? Here's a sterling silver left hand necklace pendant that might be saying that everything is okay or perhaps it's the gyan mudra hand in meditation, to improve concentration and sharpen memory.
- description -
A lightly brushed solid sterling silver hand is connecting the thumb and index finger into a circle while the other fingers are relaxed away from the palm
The necklace chain threads through the top of the solid sterling silver hand, with a detailed front and back - see the photos.
The chain shown fits easily through the hole at the top - it's an oxidized cable chain with a spring ring clasp. If you prefer a shiny, not oxidized, chain please leave a note at checkout.
If you don't order with this chain, I would recommend a chain with a loop size smaller than 2mm.
- symbolism -
Hands were popular symbols in sentimental Victorian jewellery/jewelry, often symbolic of loyalty, strength, romance and fidelity.
- hand approximate measurement - 1"x just over 1/4"(25mm x 9mm)
- metal - sterling silver (.925 silver)
- photographed next to an old US dime for scale
- chain - an oxidized sterling silver cable chain with a spring ring clasp.
- select the necklace chain length or just the charm at checkout.
Impressed with history!
©2019 suegray jewelry