Stand tall wearing a small aristocratic greyhound dog wax seal necklace pendant.
- description -
A greyhound standing tall and alert.
Greyhounds were so identified with the aristocracy that many families chose them to be represented on their family crest... so many that the greyhound is the most common heraldic dog.
- symbolism -
In heraldry, greyhounds symbolize fidelity, alertness and undying affection.
Hand cast from a wax seal from an antique cube seal, dating back to 1841, shown in the photos.
- approximate measurement - 1/2” (14mm)
- wax seal charm metal - fine silver (.999 pure and recycled silver)
- photographed with an old US dime
- chain - a sterling silver cable chain with a spring ring clasp.
- select the necklace chain length or just the charm at checkout.
Impressed with history!