Wear, or give, a beacon of hope with this glowing lantern wax seal necklace... BRIGHTER HOURS WILL COME... a thoughtful and optimistic message of hope. Inspirational wax seal jewelry.
- symbolism -
In heraldry, a lantern or beacon is symbolic of one who is watchful, who gave the signal in time of danger. A candle represents light, life and spirituality.
- approximate measurement - just over 5/8" x 5/8" (18mm x 16mm)
- the words faint on the original seal and are hard to read on the charm
- wax seal charm metal - sterling silver (.925 silver)
- photographed with an old US dime for scale
- chain - a sterling silver cable chain with a spring ring clasp
- select the necklace chain length or just the charm at checkout
Hand crafted from an early Victorian era wax seal fob (1837 - 1901).
More chains, charm catchers and swivel fobs are available here.
Impressed with history!