Another little ghost necklace pendant has floated into town ... the creative second born ghost seems to nonchalantly float along from place to place not bound to gravity … spooky season Halloween jewelry
Hand sculpted from a small chunk of carving wax and lost wax cast in sterling silver.
- ghost measurements - 5/8" (16mm) x just over 1/2" (14mm)
- the ghost is 3D and detailed on all sides
- photographed with a US dime and inch ruler for scale
- metal - sterling silver (.925 silver)
- listing is for one ghost charm, chain sold separately here
A bit about the origin of the English word ghost ~ it was derived from the Old English word gāst, a noun that meant spirit, soul, breath and angel.