Hark away with a sleek fox wax seal necklace, the little fox running under the words HARK AWAY, though these are so faint and tiny they look more like little dots on the seal and charm ... clever sterling silver wax seal jewelry.
- symbolism -
In heraldry, the fox, so famous for his cunning, denotes superior wisdom or sagacity.
Hand cast from a Victorian glass block wax seal (1837 - 1901), shown in the photograph.
- approximate measurement - 3/4” (19mm x 18mm)
- wax seal charm metal - sterling silver (.925 silver)
- photographed with an old US dime for scale
- chain - a sterling silver cable chain with a spring ring clasp.
- select the necklace chain length or just the charm at checkout.
Impressed with history!