A lucky find, a four leaf clover wax seal necklace pendant. Symbolic wax seal jewelry.
“A best friend is like a four leaf clover... hard to find and lucky to have!”
- symbolism -
Legend has it that each leaf on a four leaf clover represents something different:
the first is for hope, the second is for faith, the third is for love and the fourth is for luck.
You might be lucky enough to find one four leaf clover in every 10,000.
- approximate measurement - 5/8” (15mm)
- wax seal charm metal - sterling silver (.925 silver)
- shown with an old 1937 US dime for scale
- chain - a sterling silver cable chain with a spring ring clasp
- select the necklace chain length or just the charm at checkout
Hand crafted from a Victorian era (1837 - 1901) bakelite desk wax seal.
Impressed with history!