One for the adventurous soul, a follow your heart wax seal necklace depicting a compass topped with tiny heart … interesting altered art wax seal jewelry. A lovely inspirational gift!
"Go confidently in the direction of your dreams" ~ Henry David Thoreau
- symbolism -
In heraldry, the compass rose is symbolic of direction, guidance and navigation and the heart represents love, charity and sincerity.
- approximate measurement - almost 7/8” (20mm)
- wax seal charm metal - sterling silver (.925 silver)
- photographed with an old US dime for scale
- chain - a sterling silver cable chain with a spring ring clasp
- select the necklace chain length or just the charm at checkout
Hand crafted from a vintage compass wax seal with a tiny hand formed heart attached.
Find more compass jewelry here.
Impressed with history!