Bloom joyfully, bloom forever with a simple little flower wax seal necklace pendant … hope.
"Where flowers bloom, so does hope." ~ Lady Bird Johnson
- description -
A simple little flower with six petals on a little stem that blooms in spring!
- symbolism -
In heraldry, the flower is symbolic of hope and joy.
Hand cast from an antique Victorian trinket wheel wax seal, which dates back to 1837 - 1901.
- approximate measurement - 1/2" (13mm)
- wax seal charm metal - sterling silver (.925 silver)
- photographed with an old US dime for scale
- chain - a sterling silver cable chain with a spring ring clasp.
- select the necklace chain length or just the charm at checkout.
More chains, charm catchers and swivel fobs are available here. And if you'd prefer an oxidized chain (antiqued) to the shiny chain shown, simply make this request at checkout in the "add a note to your order" box.
Impressed with history!