Bloom... a simple little flower, a forget me not, wax seal necklace pendant … hope.
"Where flowers bloom, so does hope." ~ Lady Bird Johnson
- description -
A simple little flower with six petals on a little stem that blooms in spring!
- symbolism -
In heraldry, the flower symbolizes hope and joy.
Hand cast from an antique Victorian trinket wheel wax seal, which dates back to 1837 - 1901.
- approximate measurement - 1/2" (13mm)
- wax seal charm metal - fine silver (.999 pure and recycled silver)
- photographed with an old US dime
- chain - a sterling silver cable chain with a spring ring clasp.
- select the necklace chain length or just the charm at checkout.
Impressed with history!