Bloom joyfully, bloom forever ... a simple little flower wax seal necklace pendant … hope.
Inspirational wax seal jewelry.
"Where flowers bloom, so does hope." ~ Lady Bird Johnson
- symbolism -
In heraldry, the flower is symbolic of hope and joy.
- approximate measurement - 1/2" (13mm)
- wax seal charm metal - sterling silver (.925 silver)
- photographed with an old US dime for scale
- chain - a sterling silver cable chain with a spring ring clasp
- select the necklace chain length or just the charm at checkout
Hand crafted from an antique Victorian era (1837 - 1901) trinket wheel wax seal.
More chains, charm catchers and swivel fobs are available here. And if you'd prefer an oxidized chain (antiqued) to the shiny chain shown, simply make this request at checkout in the "add a note to your order" box.
Impressed with history!