Adorn yourself with a lovely English rose wax seal necklace pendant. Meaningful wax seal jewelry.
"The optimist sees the rose and not its thorns; the pessimist stares at the thorns, oblivious to the rose" ~ Kahlil Gilbran
- symbolism -
A rose represents love and beauty. The rose leaf represents hope.
- approximate measurement - 5/8” (16mm)
- shown with a US dime for scale
- wax seal charm metal - sterling silver (.925 silver)
- chain - a sterling silver cable chain with a spring ring clasp
- select the necklace chain length or just the charm at checkout
Hand crafted from a small antique 1910 - 1915 wax seal, part of The Georgian Sealing Set which was made in England. This set came in a decorated cardboard box and on the inside lid are pictured wax sealing directions. There are sectioned compartments in the box containing red and blue wax beads, two small round looped seals - a Scottish thistle and an English rose. There are also two ladles in which to melt the wax beads. There are two other sections in the box but I'm not sure what they originally held.
Impressed with history!