A symbol of courage and protection, the dragon wax seal necklace pendant, impressed from a Georgian era wax seal to create meaningful wax seal jewelry.
Women like us fall into two categories: dragons and fools. You must make sure they think of you as a dragon ~ Downton Abbey: A New Era
- symbolism -
In heraldry a dragon represents great courage and protection. With his sharp eye, he is the valiant guardian of treasures and is the bravest of all the creatures.
- approximate measurement - almost 3/4" (18mm)
- wax seal charm metal - sterling silver (.925 silver)
- photographed with a US dime and inch ruler for scale
- chain - a sterling silver cable chain with a spring ring clasp
- select the necklace chain length or just the charm at checkout
Impressed from a Georgian era (1714 - 1837) desk wax seal.
Find more chains, charm catchers and swivel fobs are available here.
Impressed with history!