Send the message of peace with a dove wax seal necklace pendant.
- description -
Within the shape of a crest a dove, standing above an heraldic torse, proffering a sprig of olive.
- symbolism -
In heraldry, the dove symbolizes loving constancy and peace.
Hand cast from a small turned and carved ivory mounted desk wax seal that dates back to the 1800's. It's shown in the photos but not available for purchase.
- approximate measurement - almost 3/4" (18mm)
- wax seal charm metal - fine silver (.999 pure and recycled silver)
- photographed with 1937 US dime, same size as a current dime.
- chain - a sterling silver cable chain with a spring ring clasp.
- select the necklace chain length or just the charm at checkout.
More chains, charm catchers and swivel fobs are available here.
Impressed with history!