What are you thinking about? Let us consider with this sweet little winged Cupid wax seal necklace pendant. The little winged Cupid resting his chin in his hand, seated before an owl perched on an alter. Above this scene are little tiny words that say LET US CONSIDER. Thoughtful wax seal jewelry.
- symbolism -
In heraldry, the owl is a symbol of wisdom and vigilance.
- approximate measurement - 5/8” (16mm x 17mm)
- the lettering is small and faint and very hard to read
- wax seal charm metal - fine silver (.999 pure and recycled silver)
- chain - a sterling silver cable chain with a spring ring clasp
- select the necklace chain length or just the charm at checkout
Hand crafted from an antique Victorian Era (1837 - 1901) glass block wax seal.
Impressed with history!