cornucopia wax seal necklace - god gives us - horn of plenty
Love life and be grateful with a bountiful cornucopia wax seal necklace surrounded by the words GOD GIVES US - thankful wax seal jewelry.
- symbolism -
The cornucopia is a symbol of food and abundance, is derived from the Latin words CORNU meaning horn and COPIAE meaning abundance. It is a common symbol of a harvest festival or Thanksgiving.
- approximate measurement - 1/2" (13mm)
- wax seal charm metal - sterling silver (.925 silver)
- photographed with an old US dime for scale
- chain - a sterling silver cable chain with a spring ring clasp
- select the necklace chain length or just the charm at checkout
Hand crafted from an antique Victorian trinket wheel wax seal, which dates back to 1837 - 1901.
More chains, charm catchers and swivel fobs are available here.
Impressed with history!