Think about me - another way of saying forget me not - with a pretty little spring flower wax seal necklace pendant, the flower surrounded by the French sentiment PENSES Á MOI... lovely keepsake jewelry.
- description -
The forget me not flower is a little shade loving plant flower, blue with five petals on a little stem that blooms in spring! The flower is often worn by ladies as a sign of faithfulness and enduring love. This little flower is surrounded by the French sentiment PENSES Á MOI which translates literally THINK ABOUT ME, or in other words FORGET ME NOT
- symbolism -
The forget me not flower symbolizes faithfulness and love.
Hand cast from a small antique fob wax seal, which dates back to 1837 - 1901, shown in the photographs but not available for purchase.
- approximate measurement - just over 1/2" tall x 1/2" wide (15mm x 13mm)
- wax seal charm metal - fine silver (.999 pure and recycled silver)
- photographed with an old US dime which is the same size as our current dimes
- chain - a sterling silver cable chain with a spring ring clasp.
- select the necklace chain length or just the charm at checkout.
More chains, charm catchers and swivel fobs are available here.
Impressed with history!
Find more forget me not wax seal jewelry here.