cat ghost necklace charm - Halloween jewelry - boomeow
A little whimsical cat ghost necklace pendant has floated into the shop ... perhaps a wee bit aloof, the sweet, spirited and curious feline purrs comfortably in the mist of independence. Mollycat or Tomcat I’m just not sure ... boomeow!
Spooky season Halloween jewelry
Hand sculpted from a small chunk of blue carving wax, shown in the last picture, and lost wax cast in sterling silver.
- ghost measurements - 3/4" (20mm) x 3/8" (11mm)
- the ghost is 3D and detailed on all sides
- photographed with a US dime and inch ruler for scale
- metal - sterling silver (.925 silver)
- charm only, chain shown available here.
A bit about the origin of the English word ghost ~ it was derived from the Old English word gāst, a noun that meant spirit, soul, breath and angel. A bit about the origin of the English word ghost ~ it was derived from the Old English word gāst, a noun that meant spirit, soul, breath and angel.
Find assorted sterling silver chains here.
Find more ghosts here.
©2021 suegray jewelry