As you embark on a new journey, celebrate it wearing a cannon wax seal necklace, the cannon and cannonball under the words I'M OFF!The cannon on two wheels has just been fired, evidenced by the wisps of smoke where it has been ignited and the puffs of smoke under the cannonball as it flies through the air under the words I'M OFF.
A gift idea for the graduate. Inspirational wax seal jewelry.
- symbolism -
In heraldry, a cannon is symbolic of one who has dared the terror of such a weapon in battle.
- approximate measurement - a little more than 5/8” x just over 5/8" (17mm x 18mm)
- the are small and faint and very hard to read
- wax seal charm metal - sterling silver (.925 silver)
- photographed with an old US dime for scale
- chain - a sterling silver cable chain with a spring ring clasp
- select the necklace chain length or just the charm at checkout
Hand crafted from a lovely antique Victorian era (1800's) blue glass block wax seal.
More chains, charm catchers and swivel fobs are available here.
Impressed with history!