Release your inner warrior with a boars' head wax seal necklace pendant. Inspirational wax seal jewelry.
- symbolism -
A frequently used crest in British, Scottish and Celtic heraldry, the boar is a warrior, symbolic of courage, bravery and perseverance. In Celtic heraldry the symbol of the boar was worn in battle as a charm against injury.
The boars' head is symbolic of hospitality.
The trefoil is symbolic of happiness, perpetuity and longevity.
- approximate measurement - 7/8” x 1"
- wax seal charm metal - sterling silver (.925 silver)
- photographed with a US dime and 1" ruler for scale
- chain - a sterling silver cable chain with a spring ring clasp
- select the necklace chain length or just the charm at checkout
Hand crafted from a wax seal fob that dates back to the 1800's, shown in the photos but not available for purchase.
Find more chains here.
Impressed with history!