Straight from the heart, for the soft-hearted, empathetic and kind, a larger bleeding heart wax seal necklace charm, with the all seeing eye crying tears, over a bleeding heart with two downward pointing arrows piercing the heart crosswise and tiny droplets of blood below it - thus, the bleeding heart.
Sentimental wax seal jewelry.
- approximate measurements, each charm varies - 3/4" x almost 3/4" (20mm x 18mm)
- wax seal charm metal - sterling silver (.925 silver)
- photographed with a US dime and an inch ruler for scale
- select the specific charm you'd prefer, top to bottom and left to right, as shown in the photos with multiple charms - charm 1 w/loop, charm 2 w/loop, charm 3 w/hole, charm 4 w/loop or charm 5 w/hole
- charm only, necklace chains are sold separately here.
Hand crafted from a small silver wax seal that dates back to the late medieval age in the early 1600's, a popular motif in the 17th century.
Quantities limited as shown, I've used a different technique to make these creating the bleeding heart wax seal charms both larger and thicker than the other bleeding heart charms I offer, here, the smaller charm measuring approximately 5/8" x 1/2" (15mm x 14mm)
Find more heart wax seal jewelry here.
Impressed with history!