A wax seal necklace pendant with a warning label ... a little bird making her escape from her birdcage with the sentiment HE WHO NEGLECTS ME LOSES ME.
Meaningful wax seal jewelry.
oh, how I would love to read the letters sealed closed with this wax seal.
- description -
A little bird making her escape from the open door of her birdcage under the French sentiment QUI ME NEGLIGE ME PERD which translates HE WHO NEGLECTS ME LOSES ME.
The words are small and hard to read on the charm.
- approximate measurement - 5/8" x just over 5/8" (16mm x 18mm)
- shown with a US dime for scale
- wax seal charm metal - sterling silver (.925 silver)
- chain - a sterling silver cable chain with a spring ring clasp
- select the necklace chain length or just the charm at checkout
Impressed from a Victorian Era (1837 - 1901) green glass block wax seal, shown in the photos but not available for purchase.
Impressed with history!