A sweet little brown pressed papier-mâché lidded keepsake trinket box depicting a slightly domed lid with the raised image of two dogs, one visiting the other who greets him from the doorway of his doghouse. The sides of the box are decorated with a sweet hand painted flowery design and the inside of the bottom of the box is lined with a hand sewn pleated doily.
- age - likely dates between late 1800's - early 1900's
- measures 2" x 1 1/2" x 1 1/4"
- I believe the box to be papier-mâché
- the lid is a painted darker brown and the sides are more of a golden brown with a hand painted floral design.
- there are some minor chips/ cracks to the bottom and around the lid
- please review the photos to better understand my descriptions
- shows wear and tear as expected with age, sold as is
all sales final