Treasures of the land and sea, a tiny anchor wax seal, sea glass and little pearl trio charm necklace. Hope ~ a lovely inspirational gift
- anchor wax seal charm -
In heraldry, the the anchor is symbolic of hope, stability and religious steadfastness.
Hand cast from a small Victorian desk wax seal that dates back to 1837 - 1901.
- approximate measurement - 3/8” (9 mm) It's tiny!
- shown with an old US dime for scale
- wax seal charm metal - sterling silver (.925 silver)
- sea glass charm -
A tiny piece of sea glass that was found along the shore, after being tumbled by the surf upon the sand and rocks, making it smooth and frosty. Color and shape will vary naturally.
- approximate measurement - 1/4" - 3/8" in width
- wire wrap - sterling silver
- select sea glass color - cobalt, green, pale green/sea foam, white, lighter blue
- tiny freshwater pearl wrapped in sterling silver
- chain - a sterling silver cable chain with a spring ring clasp.
- select the necklace chain length at checkout.
The cluster charm necklace arrives on a gorgeous post card sized vintage looking informational card... ready to give or a keepsake for yourself!
Impressed with history!