Treasures of the land and sea, a tiny anchor wax seal, sea glass and little pearl trio charm necklace. Hope ~ a lovely inspirational gift.
"A ship should not ride on a single anchor, nor life on a single hope" ~ Epictetus
- anchor wax seal charm -
In heraldry, the the anchor symbolizes hope, stability and religious steadfastness.
Hand cast from a small Victorian desk wax seal that dates back to 1837 - 1901.
- approximate measurement - 3/8” (9 mm) It's tiny!
- wax seal charm metal - sterling silver (.925 silver)
- sea glass charm -
A tiny piece of sea glass that was found along the shore, after being tumbled by the surf upon the sand and rocks, making it smooth and frosty. Color and shape will vary naturally.
- approximate measurement - 1/4" - 3/8" in width
- wire wrap - sterling silver
- select color at checkout
- tiny freshwater pearl wrapped in sterling silver
- photographed with an old US dime
- chain - a sterling silver cable chain with a spring ring clasp.
- select the necklace chain length at checkout.
The cluster charm necklace arrives on a gorgeous post card sized vintage looking informational card... ready to give or a keepsake for yourself!
Impressed with history!