anchor and winged heart wax seal necklace
Wear a gorgeous piece of history with an anchor and winged heart wax seal necklace pendant, the anchor overlaid with a winged heart under dove and 3 letters IFH, presumedly the intended original owners initials. Meaningful historic wax seal jewelry.
"Learn from yesterday, live for today, HOPE for tomorrow." ~ Albert Einstein
- symbolism -
In heraldry, the anchor is an emblem of hope, steadfastness and eternal life.
The heart is symbolic of sincerity, truth, kindness, loyalty, love and charity.
Wings symbolize swiftness and protection and a dove represents love, constancy and peace.
- approximate measurement - 7/8” x just under 7/8” (23mm x 20mm)
- photographed with an old US dime for scale
- wax seal charm metal - fine silver (.999 pure and recycled silver)
- chain - a sterling silver cable chain with a spring ring clasp
- select the necklace chain length or just the charm at checkout
Hand crafted from a spectacular post medieval period wax seal, which dates back to 1600 - 1700, and came from Gdansk Poland.
More chains, charm catchers and swivel fobs are available here.
Find more heart wax seal jewelry here.
Impressed with history!