Send the message "hope in thee" with an anchor and heart wax seal necklace pendant, the anchor overlaid with a shiny heart that has been pierced by two arrows with feathered flights.
- symbolism -
In heraldry, the anchor is an emblem of hope and the heart is symbolic of love and charity. The anchor with heart is often comes with the message HOPE IN THEE.
Hand cast from a spectacular 18th century American Revolutionary War era wax seal, that dates back to 1760 - 1790, unearthed after spending a century in the ground, shown in the photos.
- approximate measurement - almost 3/4" x 5/8" (20mm x 17mm)
- wax seal charm metal - sterling silver (.925 silver)
- photographed with an old US dime for scale
- chain - a sterling silver cable chain with a spring ring clasp.
- select the necklace chain length or just the charm at checkout.
Impressed with history!