Send the message "hope in you" with a heart and anchor wax seal necklace pendant, historic and meaningful wax seal jewelry.
"Learn from yesterday, live for today, HOPE for tomorrow." ~ Albert Einstein
- symbolism -
In heraldry, the anchor is an emblem of hope and the heart is symbolic of love and charity. The anchor overlaid with a heart with heart often represents HOPE IN YOU.
- approximate measurement - 3/4" x 5/8" (20mm x 17mm)
- wax seal charm metal - sterling silver (.925 silver)
- photographed with an old US dime for scale
- chain - a sterling silver cable chain with a spring ring clasp
- select the necklace chain length or just the charm at checkout
Hand crafted from a spectacular 18th century American Revolutionary War era wax seal, that dates back to 1760 - 1790, unearthed after spending a century in the ground, shown in the photos.
Find more heart wax seal jewelry here.
Impressed with history!