A sweet little endless ouroboros serpent snake necklace charm. The scaly endless serpent snake devouring its tail is called the ouroboros and is symbolic of continuous renewal, the cycle of birth and death, and infinity ... available 3 different ways, chain sold separately.
- approximate charm measurement - just shy of 5/8” (15mm)
- available 3 different ways - all 3 shown in the first photo - select your charm style (chain sold separately)
without an added oxidized jump ring - shown in the 2nd photo
with added oxidized jump ring - photo 3
with loop at top and added oxidized jump ring - photo 4 (this keeps the snake head in the same place near the top)
- a detailed 3D charm of solid sterling silver
- charm metal - sterling silver (.925 silver)
- photographed with a US dime and an inch ruler for scale
- the oxidized chain is sold separately here - and you can select an oxidized finish, as shown, or the shiny silver chain
- the listing is for just one charm, unless of course you order multiples
This endless ouroboros snake serpent watch key charm has been reproduced, and altered a bit, from an antique Georgian era (1714 - 1830) watch winder key from my private collection of interesting novelty watch keys. Find the ouroboros watch key here.
The last photo depicts a tiny skull surrounded by the ouroboros charm and it's available here.
Impressed with history!
©2019 suegray jewelry