ouroboros serpent snake charm
A sweet little endless ouroboros serpent snake necklace charm. The scaly endless serpent snake devouring its tail is called the ouroboros and is symbolic of continuous renewal, the cycle of birth and death, and infinity.
- approximate pendant measurement - just shy of 5/8” (15mm)
- charm metal - sterling silver (.925 silver)
- photographed with a US dime for scale
- available with or without the oxidized jump ring - see photo 3
- the chain is sold separately here - this way you can select an oxidized finish, as shown, or the shiny silver chain
- the listing is for just one charm, unless of course you order multiples
This endless ouroboros snake serpent watch key charm has been reproduced, and altered a bit, from an antique Georgian era (1714 - 1830) watch winder key from my private collection of interesting novelty watch keys. Find the ouroboros watch key here.
The last photo depicts a tiny skull surrounded by the ouroboros charm and it's available here.
Impressed with history!
©2019 suegray jewelry