As you embark on a new journey, celebrate wearing a cannon wax seal necklace, the cannon and cannonball under the words I'M OFF!
- description -
The cannon on two wheels has just been fired, evidenced by the wisps of smoke where it has been ignited and the puffs of smoke under the cannonball as it flies through the air under the words I'M OFF though they are faint and hard to read.
- symbolism -
In heraldry, a cannon symbolizes one who has dared the terror of such a weapon in battle.
Hand cast from a lovely antique Victorian era (1800's) blue glass block wax seal. Shown in the photograph but not available for purchase.
- approximate measurement - 5/8” by just over 5/8" (17mm x 18mm)
- wax seal charm metal - sterling silver (.925 silver)
- photographed with an old US dime for scale
- chain - a sterling silver cable chain with a spring ring clasp.
- select the necklace chain length or just the charm at checkout.
More chains, charm catchers and swivel fobs are available here.
Impressed with history!