Harmonious hearts, sealed with love, small sterling silver pierced heart wax seal earrings, heart post earrings. Loving wax seal jewelry.
"Listen to your heart, for it knows the truth" ~ unknown
- symbolism -
In heraldry, the heart is a symbol of love, charity and sincerity.
Today, the pierced heart is a symbol for someone struck by love that is beyond their control.
- approximate measurement - 3/8” (10mm)
- wax seal charm metal - sterling silver (.925 silver)
- photographed with an old US dime for scale
- ear posts - sterling silver
- earring backs - sterling silver
- select friction ear nuts (left) or bullet clutch backings (right) on last photo
Hand crafted from a tiny Victorian fob wax seal, dating between 1837 - 1901, a lovely gift from kim!
Find more heart wax seal jewelry here.
Impressed with history!