Treasures from the land and sea, a tiny sailing ship wax seal, sea glass and tiny pearl trio charm necklace... from sea to shining sea ... lovely nautical jewelry gift for her!
“If one does not know to which port one is sailing, no wind is favorable.” ~ 1st century Roman Philosopher
- ship wax seal charm -
In heraldry, the ship symbolizes ancient sea voyages.
Hand cast from a small ornate Victorian wheel wax seal (1837 - 1901)
- approximate measurement - 3/8 x 3/8” (11mm x 10mm)
- wax seal charm metal - sterling silver (.925 silver)
- sea glass charm -
A tiny piece of sea glass that was found along the shore, after being tumbled by the surf upon the sand and rocks, making it smooth and frosty. Color and shape will vary naturally.
- approximate measurement - 1/4" - 3/8" in width
- wire wrap - sterling silver
- from left to right - cobalt, pale aqua, green, pale green, white, pale lavender, lighter blue not shown - select color at checkout
- the last photo shows the variety of shades and shapes of the pale aqua and pale green sea glass colors.
- tiny freshwater pearl wrapped in sterling silver
- photographed with an old US dime
- chain - a sterling silver cable chain with a spring ring clasp.
- select the necklace chain length at checkout.
The cluster charm necklace arrives on a gorgeous post card sized vintage looking informational card... ready to give or a keepsake for yourself!
Impressed with history!