Be your own captain with a fabulous small skull and crossbones wax seal trio charm necklace with a tiny surf tumbled piece of eco friendly sea glass and a freshwater pearl accent... a lovely trio ~ ready for gift giving!
"I'm a pirate. I'm my own captain." ~ unknown
- skull and crossbones wax seal charm -
In heraldry, the skull and crossbones symbolize mortality.
Hand cast from a portion of a wonderful antique skull and crossbones desk wax seal that dates back to the 18th century
- approximate measurement - 3/8” (11mm)
- wax seal charm metal - fine silver (.999 pure and recycled silver)
- sea glass charm -
A tiny piece of sea glass that was found along the shore, after being tumbled by the surf upon the sand and rocks, making it smooth and frosty. Color and shape will vary naturally.
- approximate measurement - 1/4" - 3/8" in width
- wire wrap - sterling silver
- from left to right - cobalt, pale aqua, green, pale green, white, pale lavender, lighter blue not shown - select color at checkout
- the last photo shows the variety of shades and shapes of the pale aqua and pale green sea glass colors.
- tiny freshwater pearl wrapped in sterling silver
- photographed with an old US dime
- chain - a sterling silver cable chain with a spring ring clasp.
- select the necklace chain length at checkout.
Impressed with history!