A lovely old gnarled tree stump surrounded by the beautiful sentiment OLD YET FIRM. There are so many old proverbs that I believe to have similar meanings - most especially "old habits die hard" since habits are so hard to break.
Inspirational wax seal jewelry.
- symbolism -
In heraldry, a tree stump or tree trunk represents new life sprouting from the old.
- approximate measurement - almost 5/8" (15mm)
- wax seal charm metal - sterling silver (.925 silver)
- photographed with an old US dime for scale
- chain - a sterling silver cable chain with a spring ring clasp
- select the necklace chain length or just the charm at checkout
Hand crafted from an antique Victorian trinket wheel wax seal, which dates back to 1837 - 1901.
Find more chains here.
Impressed with history!