Here's one way to express the message that there's so much more to know about you ... FOR PARTICULARS ENQUIRE WITHIN wax seal necklace. There's more than meets the eye!
- description -
In a Victorian script, the words For Particulars enquire within.
We usually see the word enquire in British English, simply meaning "to ask" while the word inquire would be used for more formal investigations.
Hand cast from a much used antique Victorian fob wax seal, which dates back to 1837 - 1901. You can see the wear on the amethyst paste stone in the last photo and this is why some of the letters are less clear than others.
- approximate measurement - 3/4" x 7/8" (20mm x 22mm)
- wax seal charm metal - sterling silver (.925 silver)
- photographed with an old US dime for scale
- chain - a sterling silver cable chain with a spring ring clasp.
- select the necklace chain length or just the charm at checkout.
Find more chains available here.
Impressed with history!