Be your own captain with a fabulous small skull and crossbones wax seal trio charm necklace with a tiny surf tumbled piece of eco friendly sea glass and a freshwater pearl accent... a lovely trio ~ ready for gift giving!
"I'm a pirate. I'm my own captain." ~ unknown
- skull and crossbones wax seal charm -
In heraldry, the skull and crossbones is symbolic of mortality.
Hand cast from a portion of a wonderful antique skull and crossbones desk wax seal that dates back to the 18th century
- approximate measurement - 3/8” (11mm)
- wax seal charm metal - sterling silver (.925 silver)
- sea glass charm -
A tiny piece of sea glass that was found along the shore, after being tumbled by the surf upon the sand and rocks, making it smooth and frosty. Color and shape will vary naturally.
- approximate measurement - 1/4" - 3/8" in width
- wire wrap - sterling silver
- select sea glass color - cobalt, green, pale green/sea foam, white, lighter blue
- tiny freshwater pearl wrapped in sterling silver
- photographed with an old US dime
- chain - a sterling silver cable chain with a spring ring clasp.
- select the necklace chain length at checkout.
Impressed with history!