compass wax seal, sea glass, pearl charm necklace - follow your inner
Treasures of the land and sea, a tiny charm necklace trio with a compass wax seal necklace charm, a sea glass charm and a little freshwater pearl... follow your inner compass!
“My life is like a stroll on the beach... as near to the edge as I can go”
~ Henry David Thoreau
- compass wax seal charm -
In heraldry, the compass rose is symbolic of direction, guidance and navigation.
Hand crafted from a portion of a vintage compass wax seal.
- approximate measurement - 1/2” (12 mm)
- wax seal charm metal - sterling silver (.925 silver)
- sea glass charm -
A tiny piece of sea glass that was found along the shore, after being tumbled by the surf upon the sand and rocks, making it smooth and frosty. Color and shape will vary naturally.
- approximate measurement - 1/4" - 3/8" in width
- wire wrap - sterling silver
- select sea glass color - cobalt, green, pale green/sea foam, white, lighter blue
- tiny freshwater pearl wrapped in sterling silver
- chain - a sterling silver cable chain with a spring ring clasp.
- select the necklace chain length at checkout.
The cluster charm necklace arrives on a gorgeous post card sized vintage looking informational card ... follow your inner compass ... ready to give or a keepsake for yourself!
Impressed with history!