Sealed with love, a tiny sterling silver pierced heart wax seal necklace pendant.
"Listen to your heart, for it knows the truth" ~ unknown
- symbolism -
In heraldry, the heart is a symbol of love, charity and sincerity.
Today, the pierced heart is a symbol for someone struck by love that is beyond their control.
- approximate measurement - 3/8” (10mm)
- wax seal charm metal - sterling silver (.925 silver)
- photographed with an old US dime for scale
- chain - a sterling silver cable chain with a spring ring clasp
- select the necklace chain length or just the charm at checkout
Hand crafted from a tiny Victorian fob wax seal, dating between 1837 - 1901, a lovely gift from kim!
To create a follow your heart charm necklace, like the one shown in the picture, simply add the compass wax seal charm.
Find more heart wax seal jewelry here.
Impressed with history!