A pretty little spring flower, the forget me not wax seal necklace pendant, is surrounded by the sentiment FORGET ME NOT ... lovely remembrance wax seal jewelry.
- symbolism -
The forget me not flower represents faithfulness, hope and love. The little spring flower is often worn by ladies as a sign of faithfulness and enduring love. if you desire clearer lettering here's another forget me not, same size.
please note, the lettering on this forget me not pendant is faint due to the faint lettering on the antique original wax seal from which it is impressed.
- approximate measurement - 1/2" (13mm)
- wax seal charm metal - sterling silver (.925 silver)
- photographed with a US dime and a one inch ruler for scale
- chain - a sterling silver cable chain with a spring ring clasp.
- select the necklace chain length or just the charm at checkout.
Impressed from an antique Victorian trinket wheel wax seal, which dates back to 1837 - 1901.
Find more chains and lengths here.
Here is more forget me not wax seal jewelry.
Impressed with history!