A pretty little spring flower, the forget me not wax seal necklace pendant, is surrounded by the words FORGET ME NOT ... lovely remembrance wax seal jewelry.
- symbolism -
The forget me not flower represents faithfulness, hope and love. The little spring flower is often worn by ladies as a sign of faithfulness and enduring love. This is the largest forget me not necklace charm in our collection.
- approximate measurement - 1" x 3/4" (24mm x 20mm)
- wax seal charm metal - sterling silver (.925 silver)
- photographed with an old US dime for scale
- chain - a sterling silver cable chain with a spring ring clasp.
- select the necklace chain length or just the charm at checkout.
Hand crafted from an antique Georgian era watch fob wax seal (1714 - 1837) shown in the photographs but not available for purchase.
You can find more chains and charm holders here.
Here is more forget me not wax seal jewelry.
Impressed with history!