star wax seal necklace pendant - watch over those I love
A beautiful sentiment surrounds this tiny star wax seal necklace pendant - watch over those I love. The tiny star is surrounded by the French sentiment VEILLE SUR CE QUE J'AIME which translates WATCH OVER THOSE I LOVE - thoughtful and meaningful antique wax seal jewelry.
- symbolism -
In heraldry, a star is the symbol of guidance, truth, spirit and hope. It also represents constancy and celestial goodness.
- approximate measurement - 1/2” x just over 1/2" (15mm x 15mm)
- wax seal charm metal - sterling silver (.925 silver)
- photographed with a US dime and inch ruler for scale
- chain - a sterling silver cable chain with a spring ring clasp
- select the necklace chain length or just the charm at checkout
Impressed from a French restoration multiple wax seal set that dates back to 1827 (It was patented in France between January 1 - March 31, 1827).
Find more chains here.
Impressed with history!