sailboat wax seal necklace - SE TI PERDO SON PERDUTA - if I lose you I
A sailboat wax seal necklace pendant with a lone sailor in a little sailboat navigating the storm, guided by the north star, the polar star, under the Italian sentiment SE TI PERDO SON PERDUTA which translates IF I LOSE YOU I AM LOST. Sentimental wax seal jewelry.
Note, the words are small and challenging to read.
- approximate measurement - 3/4” x 3/4" (19mm x 20mm)
- wax seal charm metal - sterling silver (.925 silver)
- photographed with a US dime and a one inch ruler for scale
- photographed with an old US dime for scale
- chain - a sterling silver cable chain with a spring ring clasp
- select the necklace chain length or just the charm at checkout
Hand crafted from an antique French wax seal set, which dates back to 1819 - 1838.
Find more chains and charm holders here.
Impressed with history!