A sweet little ghost necklace pendant has floated into the family and shop ... as the sixth born ghost she’s compassionate and nurturing. Her spirit is relaxed and confident as she goes with the flow floating around, not bound to gravity.
Fun and spooky Halloween jewelry ... when every day is Halloween!
Sculpted from a small chunk of carving wax and lost wax cast in sterling silver.
- ghost measurements - 1/2" (14mm) x 3/8" (9mm) - see the brown arrow in the family photo (last picture)
- the ghost is 3D and detailed on all sides
- photographed with a US dime and inch ruler for scale
- metal - sterling silver (.925 silver)
- listing is for one ghost charm - chain sold separately here.
A bit about the origin of the English word ghost ~ it was derived from the Old English word gāst, a noun that meant spirit, soul, breath and angel.
Find more ghosts here.
Find assorted sterling silver chains here.
©2023 suegray jewelry