Another little ghost necklace pendant has just danced into town, because everyone needs a whimsical little dancing ghost or two. The social fourth born ghost adores people but even more so she loves dancing … she’s got legs and she knows how to use them ... spooky season Halloween jewelry
Hand sculpted from a chunk of carving wax, cast in sterling silver and then the hand sculpted moving legs are added.
- ghost measurements - 5/8" (16mm) x just over 1/2" (14mm) - the little legs add a little length and the leg length will vary slightly
- the ghost is 3D and detailed on all sides
- photographed with a US dime and inch ruler for scale
- metal - sterling silver (.925 silver)
- listing is for one ghost charm, chain sold separately here
A bit about the origin of the English word ghost ~ it was derived from the Old English word gāst, a noun that meant spirit, soul, breath and angel.