The ghost of cousin itt just floated into the family and shop, a cousin itt ghost necklace pendant ... with his long flowing hair, spectacles and looking dashing in his bowler hat ... fun and spooky Halloween jewelry when every day is Halloween!
Hand sculpted from a chunk of carving wax and lost wax cast in sterling silver.
- measurements - 7/8" (30mm) x 3/8" (10mm)
- cousin itt is 3D and detailed on all sides
- photographed with a US dime and inch ruler for scale
- metal - sterling silver (.925 silver)
- listing is for one charm
- the necklace chain is sold separately here.
Did you know that a bowler hat and a derby hat are the same hat style? Typically, folks in the US call it a derby hat while folks across the pond in the UK and Europe call it a bowler hat.
A bit about the origin of the English word ghost ~ it was derived from the Old English word gāst, a noun that meant spirit, soul, breath and angel.
©2023 suegray jewelry