Stirring and stirring and stirring my brew, oooh ... a whimsical witch's cauldron necklace pendant, hand carved from a chunk of carving wax and cast in sterling silver, ready for whatever you want to stir up ... or to hang from a necklace chain.
Please note, the necklace chain is sold separately here and you can choose a shiny sterling silver chain or an oxidized chain as shown in the photos.
- cauldron measurements - 5/8" (15mm) including handle x just over 1/2" (14mm)
- the cauldron is 3D and detailed on all sides
- photographed with an old US dime and inch ruler for scale
- metal - sterling silver (.925 silver)
- listing is for one cauldron
- the chain is sold separately here.
Impressed with history!
Inspired by the wonderful children's book Strega Nona by Tomie dePaola (yes, I was a kindergarten teacher) but did you know it was banned from a number of children's libraries in the US for depicting magic, witches, and witchcraft in a positive light?
©2021 suegray jewelry