Take flight with this mysterious, unusual and joyful winged cherub’s heads coat of arms wax seal necklace pendant. Faithful inspirational wax seal jewelry.
- description -
The crest at the top is a cherub’s head with a halo and upturned wings, above a divided shield with 3 crosses and 3 domed towers, possibly bell towers. The shield is supported, on either side, by a cherub’s head with wings in profile.
- symbolism -
In heraldry, a Cherub (plural Cherubim) is always represented as the head of an infant between a pair of wings, usually termed a "cherub's head." It is symbolic of dignity, glory, and honor, a missionary or the bearer of joyful news.
The crosses represent faith and the bell towers symbolize integrity.
- approximate measurement - 7/8” by 1” (21mm x 25mm)
- wax seal charm metal - fine silver (.999 pure and recycled silver)
- photographed with an old US dime for scale
- chain - a sterling silver cable chain with a spring ring clasp
- select the necklace chain length or just the charm at checkout
Hand crafted from an intricately detailed 18th century European desk wax seal.
Impressed with history!